Monday, February 7, 2011

A group currently known as Axios




Axios? I know, I was curios too.
I got a call from my Hello Destroyers buddy, Biaka who was excited about this young group of musicians. He informs me, they've just cut their first EP and are very fun and talented people. So of course he asks me if I am interested in meeting them and doing a photo shoot. I was a little hesitant at first because I like time to brain storm and sketch out some lighting set ups. Then I realized this is perfect practice for creativity on the fly! So an hr later Biaka and I are having lunch at Instant Karma and preparing for this shoot.
Needless to say we all had an excellent time out shooting! The Axios men were so helpful when it came to carting around equipment and standing in the snow. Even Ash (bass man) didn't complain when he was asked to stand in the snow with only sandals!
These guys show promising talent as a group and as individuals. They were a pleasure to work with!
Check them out on Facebook











  



























































No comments:

Post a Comment