Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Cameron's

If you've ever met the Cameron's, Charlie and Leah, you know, as I do of their love for friends and entertaining. This is only second to their love of one another, and their soon to be born Emma.
With their photos we didn't want typical pregnant woman photos. So I set down and sketched out some ideas and thought about Charlie and Lead and what I felt when being around them. Personally, I always feel humbled and attended too, they're always so willing to help no matter what. So worked to capture these aspects of their life. I felt it was only appropriate to have Charlie attending to a pregnant Leah in a way that shows his willingness to comfort her.
They were great to work with, we had such a great day, many outtakes and many many moments filled with roaring laughter!
I hope you enjoy these as much as we enjoyed creating them!













No comments:

Post a Comment