Monday, July 5, 2010

1. 2.






Rain
Not only does the water cause my garden to grow better
As well as filling my rain barrels
I am able to find leaves covered in droplets which are beautiful and delicate.

I was headed out to the car and paused, noticing the leaves all over the ground that were covered in dew like droplets.
The thought ran through my head, "Hey, I should get my macro lens and find that photo..." but I got in my car and continued my errand running. When I returned my room mate noted, "Did you see those leaves out there with the water? They're awesome!" So I was moved, to go and do the work involved to find the photos these leaves had to offer. Here are the "keepers" I have.
Finding an image in the world has been a continual wrestling act for me; Not a fruitless act either. (Physically I know I'd loose any wrestling act..ha) I'm continually pushed forward to wrestle by anything from friends to nature, to people I work with and for. I enjoy this struggle, hope you do to...

DK

No comments:

Post a Comment